I Call Fives Studio Update 2008

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New I Call Fives, and exclusive FYS

We have posted some new I Call Fives tracks on our myspace page at:

www.myspace.com/openyoureyesrecords

AND!!!!!!

We have gone ahead and posted some brand maw' Fuckin new Four Year Strong tracks exclusively for you... whoever you are..

and I'll tell you what..

If you send an e-mail to:

Management.openyoureyesrecords@gmail.com

I will send you a copy of First Things First, the new I Call Fives Record.. AAAAANNNND! It's Our Time, the very first release by Four Year Strong, limited to only 300 copies.

So what's the word? You gonna e-mail? This offer... It does not expire.

RECOGNIZE THE TRANSPARENCY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, by all means... share with us.






View the complete I Call Fives tour schedule